LABORATORY PADDLE BLENDER
• Equipment developed to facilitate microbiological studies, on food, natural products, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and environ- mental samples preparation
• Stainless steel frontal chamber and beaters
• Externally: corrosion resistant treatment and epoxy powder coating
• High durability and easy cleaning.
• Speed control (RPM) through a microprocessor tachometer with digital indication, up to 4 programs for 12 segments each
• Time controlling through microprocessor electronic timer with hour/minute time scale from 00:00 to 99:59 automated shaking system shut down. Multiple configuration possibilities with manual or automatic SPM adjustments
• Settable from 20 to 200 strokes per minute
• Frontal paddle detachment regulation system on 03 adjustment levels (10,20 and 30mm), optimizing contact area between padd- les and bags
• Frontal translucent polycarbonate window highly resistant to impact. Better sample visualization during the procedure.
• Safety device assures full stop of paddles when homogenization compartment opens
• Supports 100ml to 500ml bags, containing or not filter
• Disposer for accidental spills in case of bag rupture
• Closing door flaps assure excellent bag test fixation clip usage for safer bag handling
• Suction cup feet for better equipment fixation on the workbench
• 110V or 220V.
INCLUDED ACCESSORIES AND COMPONENTS
|• Instruction manual|
• IQ and OQ protocols
LABORATORY PADDLE BLENDER – 130 Information
|WIDTH mm||DEPTH mm||HEIGHT mm|
|MODEL||WEIGHT Kg||ELETRICAL SPECS W|